Thursday, March 15, 2007

PRAYER REQUEST

I have an urgent prayer request. A couple that goes to my church have a son in his 20's who is scheduled to have surgery to remove a tumor from his brain at 9:00 in the morning. They have found that the tumor is cancerous. They say that the removal should be easy, but that he will have to follow up with chemo and other treatments. He is married, but has no children. Please lift him up, his wife and his parents during this trying time. It is times like these when our faith is really put to the test. I know that God is in control of all things, but I also know that these trials can cause confusion in our heads and hearts. They need the prayers of brothers and sisters to pray for strength, peace, grace and healing. I will post an update once I know more. Thank you in advance for your prayers. The young man's name is Henry & his parents are James and Glenda.

Praying for healing,
Pastor Dave

No comments: