Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Frustration Update

A week ago I posted how I was frustated with my weight.

Well, here is the weekly update.

After some false starts, I got going with walking and with changing my diet.

The result is a drop of four pounds in a week.

At first it didn't seem like much for all the change, but then I began to think in terms of many weeks, not just one week. Over time, the pounds lost each week will add up, until I reach my goal.

I also had to remind myself that I didn't put this weight on overnight and it's certainly not going to come off overnight.

All in all, I am quite pleased with the first week of my new lifestyle change, and I want to give all the praise to Jesus...I had to turn to Him for strenght several times so that I did not give in to the old habits of yesterday.

I will continue to post the rest of this week and keep you updated each week as to my progress.

Ok, so there's that.
Pastor Dave

No comments: