Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weight Loss-2nd Week Update

Well, I'm now down a total of 6 pounds.

That's 2 pounds lost in the 2nd week.

It should have been more. It would have been more, but my flesh is so week...and my seasonal temptation was in the house...those little chocolate eggs with the hard candy shell by Cadbury!

Anyway, I refocused and put those little chocolate eggs behind me.

I've extened my workouts to include some push ups and aerobic stepping, in addition to walking for at least a half hour each day. My plans are to dust off the bike and start riding once I get in a little better shape.

Keep me in your prayers...I desire to live a long life in service to God, and the best way to do that is to be healthy.

Pastor Dave

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man! Those eggs get me too! In fact anything chocolate.. just try try again.NEVER give up!That sweet tooth will run away soon enough.But it AINT EASY!

Janet Lingel Aldrich said...

Boy, do I know where you're at on that. I can't resist anything sweet, so basically I have to just not start, not keep it around the house. Praying for you.