Monday, December 10, 2007

Conviction

Last Sunday I preached a message titled "Unfaithful Worship" from Malachai the 2nd chapter. Before the message was over, the Holy Spirit had convicted me from my own sermon! Truthfully, it had started earlier in the week during preparation of the sermon, and like the energizer bunny, only better, the Holy Spirit kept convicting, and convicting and convicting.

So, what does that mean?

Well, since it has been almost three months since my last post, this is one of the things that i feel I have neglected for far too long. So, I am back. I pray for good, but I know how easy the flesh can creep up and take control.

If anyone is still checking out this blog, please let me know, but even if I don't hear from anyone, I will continue to press on, being obedient to what He has called me to do.

And so, after this, I will be posting the first of what I pray will be a long series of posts.

Stumbling towards the cross,
Pastor Dave

1 comment:

Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity} said...

I'm still reading... I love your posts!

Glad to see you're back!