Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Prayer Needed

Just a quick post for now. I would like anyone who is reading this blog to pray for me today. I feel the spiritual battle more than ever before this morning. I don't know what is up, but I feel the presence of the enemy very strongly. This is truly one of those moments for me to "let my hair down". I don't know what I will be facing today at work, at home or in the spiritual realm, but I know the One who will walk me through it, and if needed, carry me through it.

Pastor Dave

2 comments:

veronica said...

Pastor Dave, I will be more than happy to pray for you.
1 Peter 5:9 says, Withstand him; be firm in the faith[against his onset-rooted, established, strong, immovable, and determined] When Satan comes calling today, go ahead and talk back to him with the Word (always the best way to get rid of him.
To God be the Glory!

Deena Peterson said...

Having a sick wife surely doesn't help much...but I will be praying for you, not only as my husband, but as my pastor...a double-whammy prayer!!

I love you.........